welcome to my journal of the romantic heart!

a very warm welcome in this cold january weather we are having, i have so many projects going, and plan to show you the before and after of some them, am hoping my ambition and energy stay with me! ... i realize many folks now use facebook daily, but oh the many many gorgeous pictures to be shared on our favorite blogs! if you've made it this far, grab a cup of coffee or tea and to check out my personal favorites,there are some very talented gals out there in blogland with beautiful souls as well as photos...am hoping to share many thoughts and lovely photos with you, "Whatsoever is pure and good, think on these things..."
Blessings for this year~~~ z is for zanne



Thursday, February 10, 2011

where have all my pics gone?

tried unsuccessfully to load pics yesterday for the before and after with the picture goblin stealing them all, try try again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment